Bring a salad and/or sandwiches to share. Beverage and dessert will be provided.
Foot washing will be available beginning at 6:00 pm.
This is a quarterly opportunity to volunteer in the community.
Join us in being Jesus’ hands and feet!
Sign up for a service spot at www.hospitalchurch.org/dss.
If you’re in 6th-8th grade, join us for a week of community service projects! Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/servicecamp for participant, volunteer, and parent registration information and to find camp details.
Lifelong Worship Hits the Beach! All participants in Lifelong Worship (vocals, instrumentalists, choirs, volunteers) are invited to a special lunch at the beach.
Bring your picnic lunch, chairs, umbrellas, etc. Look for the Lifelong Worship tent!
AHU RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at Andersen House on the AHU Campus (671 Winyah Drive, Orlando)
AHU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- New Rooms! New Curriculum! The Hospital Church has moved to the new ORANGE Curriculum for children’s Sabbath School classes from birth-12 grade. If you are interested in becoming a part of KidsCo, Middle School, or High School ministries contact Greg@hospitalchurch.org or Megan@hospitalchurch.org.
Please note the following room changes and class configurations:
Age 0-1 – Room 205
Age 2-3 – Room 202
Age 4 – Room 204
Grades K-1 – Room 101
Grades 2-3 – Room 108
Grades 4-5 – Room 303/304
Grades 6-8 – Room 306/307/308
Grades 9-12 – Room 305
- From Outside In is seeking volunteers to help with sorting and tagging donation inventory during regular store hours, Tuesday-Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm. For more information please contact Karen Mourino at email@example.com.
- VBS Roar! Thank you to all of our kids and volunteers for making VBS a wonderful week where we all learned that ‘life is wild, and God is good!’
- WANTED: Skilled in Graphic Design? We need an innovative person to create slides to be used as sermon illustrations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. ProPresenter training and ongoing coaching will be given.
- Work Schedule: Saturday mornings from 7-9 am
- Job Description: Receive sermon and slide suggestions at 7 am. Use this information to create slides and full ProPresenter package. Email package no later than 9 am.
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.