Meet other young adults (18-30ish) at the FHC fire ring (NW corner of the property) for a mix of music, munchies, and mingling with an interactive worship thought.
Details on the events calendar: hospitalchurch.org/yaevents.
High School girls (grades 9-12) get together the last weekend of each month (either Friday night for vespers or Sabbath after church) in a safe environment where they will have the opportunity to grow deeper in their relationship with God and with one another.
- Next SPEARited Daughters Topic: Michelle Johnson will share her testimony on how Jesus has been working in her life through the years.
- Note: Bring your purpose statement
- Questions & RSVP: Fernanda at 407-535-3950 or email@example.com
High School guys (grades 9-12) get together, hang out, and discuss challenging topics for young men in a funny, enlightening, and down-to-earth environment.
- Next SPEARited Sons: FHC in Room 105.
- Topic: Careers and choices… what to do after high school. Dr. Anael Santos will facilitate discussion on major life decisions and career choices.
- Questions & RSVP: Sam Adams at 913-787-3465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Finding All You Need In Jesus! Families with children ages 4-9 are invited to KidsCo Treasure Hunt Family VBS!
Sign your family up NOW by clicking HERE.
Registration ends October 26 at 9 pm!
Please arrive early (4:10 – 4:15 pm) to check in and take family photos at our Island Photo Booth!
This Jr. High Pumpkin Carving Party will be at FHC on the lawn. You bring friends and a pumpkin to carve, and we will provide carving tools and snacks!
RSVP to Fernanda at email@example.com so we will have enough supplies for everyone.
Join us the 1st & 3rd Wednesday of each month for FHC’s youth-hosted worship services!
The N.O.W. meets in Room 305.
As part of Florida Hospital’s annual gift of thanksgiving to the community, they are hosting a FREE Concert at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on the Seneff Arts Plaza. Join Grammy & Dove Award-winning Christian artist Michael J. Smith and Florida Hospital Church’s own Lifelong Music for a night of praise!
Please bring a blanket and picnic basket as desired (no chairs or coolers allowed).
FHC’s Barn Party is one of our biggest community events of the year. Bring your family and friends, CHILI (meat or veggie), COOKIES, PIE, and a chair or blanket and we will provide hot dogs, drinks, and paper products.
Join us for our 9th annual Meet/Worship/Serve – FHC’s largest service event of the year.
This is an opportunity to be Jesus’ hands and feet in the community!
Sign up TODAY at www.hospitalchurch.org/mws.
Join other young adults (18-30ish) for a fun evening of rock climbing!
You must bring: ID & Money ($19.80 (w/o shoe rental); $24.08 (with shoe rental); $16.00 if you have your own gear).
Everyone will sign a waiver and attend the 30-min instruction class.
Then, we will pair up and climb as much as we want until they close! There are lots of walls with all kinds of skill levels, so no worries if you have never done it before. It’s tons of fun!! Reserve your space at hospitalchurch.org/yarockclimbing.
The Family Advisory Council at Florida Hospital for Children is planning their annual Christmas party for the parents of patients at the Walt Disney Pavilion. The event will include food, drinks, and music for about 200 people. FHC members have traditionally helped by making homemade baked goods that can be dropped off at the church on the Saturday before the event. Please contact Krizia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to sign up to donate baked goods and/or lead out.
RESTORE Collegiate Vespers are on break.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- Interested in Baptism? Is your child interested in baptism? Pastor Greg will be starting baptismal preparation soon for those between the ages of 8-16! If interested in getting baptized or learning more about it, RSVP at www.hospitalchurch.org/baptismprep.
- FHC Bible Lands Tour! When reading the Scriptures, did you ever wish you could visit the sites where some of its stories took place? Nothing can give more insight into the Bible and its messages than a personal trip to the Bible lands. If you would be interested in joining a tour to Greece and/or Israel in April/May of 2019 please contact Professors Zdravko & Bozana Stefanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FHC Coffee Volunteer – Coffee is the most social of drinks in today’s culture. It is the purpose of the coffee ministry to connect with members and visitors in a low-stress environment, express hospitality, and facilitate community. Coffee volunteers usually serve about once every 4 to 6 weeks from 8:30 am – 12:30 pm on Saturday mornings. If you’d like to join the coffee team sign up here.
- Justice Ministries has been busy serving youth and families in the community, but there is so much more we could do in the community with your help! Please check out some of our most pressing needs HERE. If you have any questions about getting involved, please email Krizia at email@example.com.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.