Family Promise of Greater Orlando (FPGO) helps families experiencing homelessness. At the heart of Family Promise are community, basic comfort, compassion, and hope.
FPGO provides shelter, meals, transportation, and supportive services and FHC has been hosting family promise guests for over 12 years. Each quarter we convert our Sabbath School rooms into bedrooms and provide meals to our guest families.
Please sign-up to join this important ministry by emailing Sheila Spraggins at email@example.com.
As part of AdventHealth’s annual gift of thanksgiving to the community, they are hosting a FREE Concert at Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts on the Seneff Arts Plaza. Join Jeremy Camp and Hospital Church’s own Lifelong Music for a night of praise!
Please bring a blanket and picnic basket as desired (no chairs or coolers allowed).
All children in the 3 years to 5th-grade Sabbath School class – join us for a morning of Worship and Games!
Meet with your class outside by the firepit.
Contact Vivian Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Join us for our largest service event of the year where we embrace the Hospital Church’s vision of being a church without walls, fully engaged in our community!
Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/mws for more information and to and select a service opportunity that utilizes the gifts that God has given you (service options available for all ages).
After spending the morning in service to our community, we will gather together for a worship celebration at NOON. There is only ONE WORSHIP SERVICE (at 12 pm, NO 9:30 am service). There are NO Sabbath School classes for any age. If you have any questions please email email@example.com.
A children’s video will be showing in Room 105.
All members are encouraged to attend this whole church business meeting has been called to vote on the New Church Name recommendation of the Church Board and the Branding Team.
Climb aboard the Rocky Railway for mountains of fun! On this faith-filled adventure, kids discover that trusting Jesus pulls them through life’s ups and downs. Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/vbs for more information and to register.
AHU RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at the Hospital Church. Dinner provided.
AHU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- Volunteer Door Access Codes – FHC is in the process of installing electronic locks throughout the building. If you currently have a church key, it will no longer open the interior doors, and eventually the exterior doors, as well. Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/doorcode. Please provide the information requested so we can ensure you maintain the access you need. We will send you an access code along with instructions on how to use the new keypads. Please Note: Access codes will change from time to time. When your code changes, you will receive an email with an updated code. ***IMPORTANT*** – Once you receive a code, please do not share it with anyone. All requests for door access codes must be submitted using this form.
- From Outside In’s Resale Boutique is open each week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 am-2 pm. Shop for a good cause at From Outside In (2702 N. Orange Ave., Orlando) and find stylish clothing for women and men.
- From Outside In is seeking volunteers to help with sorting and tagging donation inventory during regular store hours, Tuesday-Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm. For more information please contact Karen Mourino at email@example.com.
- Barn Party Survey – Last Saturday evening was our biggest Barn Party yet! We hope everyone had a great time and were able to engage in our mission of loving people into a lifelong friendship with God! A big THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered and brought food because events like this could not happen without you! Please share your thoughts on the 2019 Barn Party by taking a survey at www.hospitalchurch.org/barnpartysurvey.
- Hospital Church Monthly Devotional is sent to everyone in the church database. If you have not been receiving this devotional the Sunday before the last Saturday of the month and would like to, please check your Spam folder, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.tamiac.com.
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.