Now is your opportunity to gather your friends and/or family members to put together a 2 to 3-minute act to entertain your church family. Talent of all types will be considered. Contact Karen@hospitalchurch.org for an audition time.
Come join us and experience amazing science with your family! Sign your family up for this FREE event HERE. We hope to see you and your family there!
While many of us gather for the Super Bowl, there will be thousands in our community without even a can of soup to eat. Let’s join the Christian Service Center in collecting cans of soup and other pantry items in the lobby. Bring in a can of soup, canned vegetables, or a contribution that will purchase food for just $.33 cents a can.
If you are between the ages of 18-30, come cheer for your team in the worship center at FHC – kickoff is 6:30. FHCYA will provide the hot dogs and trimmings. You bring your favorite football snack, a friend, and a can of soup for Souper Sunday (to replenish Orlando’s food pantry shelves).
FHC will be holding a Financial Peace University class that will be meeting through February (7,14, 21, 28), March (7, 14, 21, 28), and April (4). Our presenters are Rob Roy, Robert Vargas, Jill Barnett, and Tomas Diaz. Our team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, and more, on your road to financial peace. Contact Jeff at email@example.com to sign up and for more information.
If you have a favorite pet, send the best headshot of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org to be used as part of the FHC Retreat!
FHC Young Adults, Mark your calendar for a camping trip. Sign up coming soon…
Plan to join us for FHC’s 2018 Church Retreat. This year’s focus is Making Room at the Table, with speaker Lisa Diller. Applications are available here.
RESTORE meets every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm at FHC in Room 105. Features student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact email@example.com for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- Volunteer Receptionists Needed at FHC – If you have a few hours each week to be the face of FHC and are excited about enhancing FHC’s ability to love people into a lifelong friendship with God, then we want you on our team! The receptionist duties will include answering phones, greeting and assisting church visitors, and light clerical work. Hours will be from 9 am-5 pm one or more days per week. Contact Diane Pedraza at email@example.com or 407-898-0451 for more information or to apply.
- A New Weekly Volunteer Opportunity with From Outside In – From Outside In is in need of some extra help with sorting and organizing clothes at their storage. Now that the From Outside In clothes have been transitioned into a much larger storage facility, they will be open for volunteer groups every Friday from 1-4 pm. Fill out a form if you or your group would like to volunteer HERE.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- STEPS Academy Sponsorship Program – Some of our church members own a thriving girls’ home in Tanzania, Africa, called Small Steps for Compassion. They recently purchased a School (K-12), as well, called STEPS Academy. Student enrollment went from 40 to 250 children within two months! Many of these students can’t afford educational costs. Small Steps has started a monthly sponsorship program to help ensure the children have a future, and they need your help! For information on what you can do, please call Elisabeth (863-513-0663) or Doug (949-481-7269) Spinella, or go to their website at www.smallstepsforcompassion.org.
- FHC Holy Land Tour! When reading the Scriptures, did you ever wish you could visit the sites where some of its stories took place? Nothing can give more insight into the Bible and its messages than a personal trip to the Bible lands. If you would be interested in joining a tour to Israel in May of 2018 please contact Professors Zdravko & Bozana Stefanovic at firstname.lastname@example.org.