The evening begins with a special student/parent portion from 6-8 pm. Then extended family members and FHC family are invited to join the celebration from 8-9 pm. If you have questions regarding the dedication, please contact Mollie Dupper at email@example.com.
Did you know that 1 in 3 moms struggle to provide enough diapers for their babies? Lack of diapers can contribute to maternal depression. Full packages or just a few disposable diapers can be left in the marked box at the FHC Welcome Desk. Questions? Contact Karen Spruill, LMHC, 407-760-9027.
For more info about postpartum anxiety and depression see Postpartum Support International www.postpartum.net or call 800-944-4PPD.
This year for Meet/Worship/Serve we will be doing one large service project at the church. We are partnering with Feeding Children Everywhere and will be packing over 70,000 meals for families experiencing food insecurity both locally and globally. Mark your calendars! You will not want to miss this opportunity to serve along your church family!
RESTORE Restore meets every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm at FHC in Room 105. Features student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- Please Share Your Story – Foster Care Awareness Month is just around the corner and we are hoping to share some of the stories of individuals or families who have been involved with the foster care system in some way. Please email Krizia at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing to share your journey!
- ENROLL NOW at www.DiscoverOJA.com – Orlando Junior Academy is now enrolling for the 2018-2019 school year. PreK-8th-grade classes are filling quickly! Call 407.898.1251 to schedule your tour today and visit www.DiscoverOJA.com to learn more about the many reasons to choose OJA for your child’s education.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- Volunteer Receptionists Needed at FHC – If you have a few hours each week to be the face of FHC and are excited about enhancing FHC’s ability to love people into a lifelong friendship with God, then we want you on our team! The receptionist duties will include answering phones, greeting and assisting church visitors, and light clerical work. Hours will be from 9 am-5 pm one or more days per week. Contact Diane Pedraza at email@example.com or 407-898-0451 for more information or to apply.
- FLA Theater Company Presents “A Tale of Two Cities”* – Thursday, April 19 at 7:30 pm (doors open 7 pm) & Saturday, April 21, at 8 pm (doors open 7:30 pm) in the Forest Lake Academy Schmidt Auditorium, 500 Education Loop, Apopka. An amazing cast of 8 students will be taking on the challenge of depicting over 30 characters throughout the play. You won’t want to miss this riveting tale of love, sacrifice, and revolution. Get your tickets at www.rebrand.ly/Tale2Cities. *May not be appropriate for small children.