Watch for upcoming details!
Lots of FHC Young Adult plans are being made. Connect with FHCYA to stay informed of all of the events and activities (Follow “fhcya” on Instagram; join the community by filling out the Welcome Card at a Centered Sabbath Gathering; go to hospitalchurch.org/fhcyanotifications to be added to the notification list).
The Open Forum Sabbath School class will be hosting a potluck immediately after 2nd service on the 3rd floor. Renowned Old Testament scholar, Zed Stefanovic, will lead a discussion in the Open Forum Bible class on the south side of the Worship Center, and speak on major Bible prophecies after the potluck. Please RSVP for the potluck by emailing Innia Cosme at email@example.com.
The high school youth group will leave from and be dropped off at FHC at the times listed above. This is an amazing opportunity to spend a weekend away at beautiful beach condos while taking intentional time for the students and chaperones to grow as leaders together. Spots are limited, so be sure sign up by Sunday, September 24, by contacting Mollie Dupper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-209-8198.
Anyone is welcome to join the Justice Ministries Team to learn more about FHC’s community initiatives and volunteer opportunities. Please RSVP by emailing Krizia at email@example.com.
Join From Outside In for their first ever 5k, fun-run, fundraiser. This fall-themed race will be fun for everyone – including those who don’t plan on walking/running the trail. There will be refreshments, silent auction items, and special activities for children including games, a costume competition, and a candy walk! Both kids and adults can wear their favorite costume! Walk with Confidence will directly benefit From Outside In’s programs, which include their mobile-boutique program which provides youth in need with new and gently used clothes. Registration is $25 a person plus processing fees at www.fromotsidein.org. Groups of four or more will receive a discount. Please note that registration fees cover the cost of a From Outside In t-shirt and your registration packet, which you will receive prior to the event! The last day to register for the race is October 18th.
Ecclesia // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm in the Anderson House on the ADU campus. ADU student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter – May 6, 9-11:30 am
Adventurers // 2nd + 4th Saturday of every month from 3:30-5:30 pm on the 3rd floor
Pathfinders // 1st + 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- FHC Has Made Upgrades to our Electronic Giving that will increase your giving options and improve your overall experience. We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God. Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that this will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. If you have any questions please feel free to contact John Monday at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is what this will mean for you and the church:
- Re-entering Information: As this is a new platform, software, and support company it will be necessary to create new accounts. To make this as easy as possible you can create your account using your Facebook, Google, or FHC Connect login. Upon your first donation, you’ll be prompted to enter your payment information.
- More Giving Options: With the new platform we were able to create about 40 different giving designations, better enabling you to choose the ministries you support.
- Flexibility: In addition to credit and debit cards you can give using an electronic check (ACH)
- Single Platform: The same software will now be used for all our giving platforms including the Kiosk, Online, Mobile App, Text to Give, and Facebook giving.
- Donation Tracking: All donations will be tracked in FHC Connect enabling you to review your donations at any time by simply logging into FHC Connect (available for review the next day).
- Recurring Giving: Enabling the automatic recurring giving feature is one of the easiest ways to give systematically and regularly. Enabling recurring giving is simple and easy.
- Use one of these three options to get started:
- Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button.
- Download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give.
- Stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.
- We Need Family Promise Volunteers – FHC has been a partner with Family Promise for over 12 years. This vital program for our community allows families experiencing homelessness a safe place to stay. Every quarter FHC hosts 3-4 families to stay in our church for a week. During this time we provide meals, a place to sleep, and more. In order to continue this important ministry we need more volunteer support. Please signup for a volunteer role by going to: hospitalchurch.org/familypromise.
- Hurricane Relief Volunteer Opportunities – If you are interested in volunteering your time to help our state during this time of recovery, please consider registering to volunteer. Both Volunteer Florida and the Red Cross have volunteer opportunities available throughout the state. There are still many needs all of Central Florida and beyond, please consider volunteering or donating to help!