“As followers of Jesus, we are the carriers of hope to the next generation.”
For more information and free online registration: www.seedscp.org.
Do Something Sabbath is a quarterly opportunity to volunteer and to be introduced to an organization in the community. Please visit www.hospitalchurch.org/dss to sign up TODAY for a service opportunity!
RESTORE Restore meets every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm at FHC in Room 105. Features student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact email@example.com for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- Florida Hospital Church – Part-time Executive Assistant – If you are excited about enhancing FHC’s ability to love people into a lifelong friendship with God through the effective support of the executive staff, then we want you on our team! The Executive Assistant position will be 19-24 hours per week and duties will include assisting the FHC staff, maintaining church records, and assisting church members and visitors. Hours will be from 9 am-5 pm three days per week. Email your resume to John Monday at email@example.com or call 407-898-0451 for more information.
- A New Weekly Volunteer Opportunity with From Outside In – From Outside In is in need of some extra help with sorting and organizing clothes at their storage. Now that the From Outside In clothes have been transitioned into a much larger storage facility, they will be open to volunteer groups every Friday from 1-4 pm. Fill out a form if you or your group would like to volunteer HERE.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- Volunteer Receptionists Needed at FHC – If you have a few hours each week to be the face of FHC and are excited about enhancing FHC’s ability to love people into a lifelong friendship with God, then we want you on our team! The receptionist duties will include answering phones, greeting and assisting church visitors, and light clerical work. Hours will be from 9 am-5 pm one or more days per week. Contact Diane Pedraza at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-898-0451 for more information or to apply.
- Dogs Wanted – Florida Hospital is looking to grow its pet therapy program. Man’s best friend can also be man’s best medicine. So what does it take to be a therapy dog? Prospects need to be at least one year old, house- trained, vaccinated, demonstrate basic obedience skills (such as sit and stay), and welcome strangers. All dogs must be licensed and bonded through Pet Partners, Therapy Dogs International or Intermountain Therapy Animals. To find out more please call 407-303-6938 or email email@example.com.