All are invited! Come and enjoy food, fellowship, games, and a movie.
For more information please contact Innia Cosme at (407) 300-1917 or email email@example.com.
Join FHC’s Lifelong Choir & Orchestra as we celebrate the gifts that Christmas brings – peace, joy, love, and hope.
Learn more about the Family Advocacy program and how to help families experiencing homelessness or poverty. Family Advocates are volunteers that help families create goals and help support and guide families on the road to self-sufficiency. If you are interested in learning more, come to the information session. RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The holidays are upon us, and, in an effort to empower the parents in the Family Promise program, rather than asking for Christmas present donations, they are collecting gift cards so parents can purchase gifts for their own families.
If you would like to help, drop your (Target, Walmart, Visa, etc.) gift cards off at the Welcome Desk by the DECEMBER 17 DEADLINE and FHC will deliver them to Family Promise.
In lieu of Sabbath School classes, we will be celebrating Christmas in a special way:
Singing along with the Dickens Carolers, socializing with new and old friends, and enjoying refreshments in the lobby.
Join us for the fun!
Join us for an intimate and meaningful Christmas Eve program.
This will be the first Do Something Sabbath of the year, and we will be helping From Outside In with their move to a new location (just a block from FHC). There are two timeslots when you can assist—a morning or afternoon shift. Sign up at www.hospitalchurch.org/dss.
Sponsor a From Outside In Wishlist Item or Donate – Check out From Outside In’s Christmas wish list, and consider sponsoring much-needed items for their program! Go to www.fromoutsidein.org/wishlist.
From Outside In’s New Location – FOI is also getting ready to move into a new location! They will need your help making the new space nice for at-risk youth in the community to come and shop. Please consider donating at www.fromoutsidein.org/donate.
Do Something Sabbath – January 5. This will be the first Do Something Sabbath of the year, and we will be helping From Outside In with their move to a new location (just a block from FHC). There are two timeslots when you can assist—a morning or afternoon shift. Sign up at www.hospitalchurch.org/dss.
RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at FHC in Room 105.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- FHC Office Holiday Schedule – The church office will be closed Christmas week, open Thursday, December 31, from 9 am-3 pm, and closed on Tuesday & Wednesday, January 1 & 2.
- Forest Lake Academy Festival of Lights – Friday, December 14, at 7 pm at Forest Lake Church. Join this 14th annual Christmas performance as they celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ through carol singing, responsive readings of the biblical account of Christ’s birth, and delightful performances of themed sacred music by Cantabile, Solid Bronze, Strings, Voices of Forest Lake, organ, and brass.
- AdventHealth University Presents: Christmas Under the Stars: Do You Have Room? December 15 at 6 pm at ADU, 671 Winyah Dr., Orlando. Performed by AHU Dramatic Praise group.
- One Concierge: Making Christmas Magical – With just one phone call to 407-751-9021, you can add comfort and convenience to your life. See flyer on the bulletin board in the lobby for more information.
- A Better Choice (ABC) is offering special prices on the devotional books now through January 2019. This is your opportunity to begin a new season of family worship and personal devotions. Visit them Sunday-Friday, from 9 am-7 pm, 351 SR 434, Altamonte Springs.
- Justice Ministries has been busy serving youth and families in the community, but there is so much more we could do in the community with your help! Please check out some of our most pressing needs HERE. If you have any questions about getting involved, please email Krizia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.
- FHC Coffee Volunteer – Coffee is the most social of drinks in today’s culture. It is the purpose of the coffee ministry to connect with members and visitors in a low-stress environment, express hospitality, and facilitate community. Coffee volunteers usually serve about once every 4 to 6 weeks from 8:30 am-12:30 pm on Saturday mornings. If you’d like to join the coffee team www.hospitalchurch.org/coffee.