Justice Ministries is having a meeting in Pastor Andy’s office for anyone interested in learning more about Justice Ministries and their service opportunities. Breakfast will be provided. Please RSVP by emailing Krizia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a young adult between18-25 years, join us this Saturday at One Heart to help out a great community organization
High school students bring your friends and enjoy a fun day at the lake at the Jimenez home. Lunch is included.
A full day is planned beginning with lunch at 11:45 am at FHC. Then it’s to the beach (so come with beach clothes), closing out with beach Vespers, dinner, and returning to the church by 8 pm. Meals will be provided, so freshman MUST RSVP by Monday, July 24 to email@example.com.
Every quarter the FHC congregation is encouraged to sign up for a volunteer opportunity in the community. The August 5 DSS will have a special emphasis on back-to-school assistance. FHC is collecting backpacks and school supplies for middle and high school students through the Orange County Government Community Action Division (bring all school supplies to the Welcome Desk by July 29th). Please sign up for a service or learning opportunity at http://hospitalchurch.org/dss.
Ecclesia // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm in the Anderson House on the ADU campus. ADU student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter – May 6, 9-11:30 am
Adventurers // 2nd + 4th Saturday of every month from 3:30-5:30 pm on the 3rd floor
Pathfinders // 1st + 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- The Open Forum Bible Class is looking for volunteers. To find out more about Open Forum and/or to see the full list of volunteer opportunities, click here. If you are interested in volunteering for any of these positions or if you would simply like to get on the Open Forum email list please email your interest to FHCOpenForum@gmail.com.
- IT’S HERE! Welcome to KidsCo! FHC Children’s Co-op – Collaboration toward one God. Click here to see the KidsCo video. If your children are ages birth – 4 years, you need to check them in at the check-in kiosk located at the Welcome Desk. All you need is your phone number.
- Interested in Baptism? Is your child interested in baptism? Pastor Greg will be starting baptismal preparation soon for those between the ages of 8-18! If interested in getting baptized or learning more about it, contact Pastor Greg using firstname.lastname@example.org!
- FHC Podcast: 15 minutes with Andy, Randy, & Jeff – Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/podcast to listen to the weekly podcast of last week’s message for unique takeaways, added perspective, and a peek at the this week’s message at FHC. Email your questions/comments to email@example.com or from our social media streams by using the hashtag: #fhcpodcast. Become a Follower!
- Back-to-School Drive for Middle & High School Students – The Orange County Community Action Division is collecting back-to-school items for families and youth in Orange County who are in need. Please consider helping our local community by donating a backpack and/or school supplies for middle and high school students prior to their August 5 event. Bring all of your items to the FHC Welcome Desk by July 29! If you have any questions, please email Yvette at Yvette.Shelton-Edmonds@ocfl.net.
- Dream, Believe, Succeed – FHC is working on creating a new youth life skills program called Dream, Believe, Succeed (DBS). DBS will be a 7-week workshop that is open to high school students. It is our hope that youth who attend this workshop will learn how to dream big, set goals, and start exploring job and internship opportunities. In order to make this program a reality, we need help from our members/attenders and community partners – to develop a sound life skills workshop curriculum. We need 3-4 leaders who will come alongside FHC’s Justice Ministries Director to help develop this new program. We also need individual, government, and business partnerships to help implement the program. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Krizia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 407-898-0451 x 954.