Barn Party is one of FHC’s biggest community events of the year because we invite family, friends, and neighbors to join us. We need you to help by bringing CHILI – and PIE or COOKIES, and by volunteering at one of our 130 volunteer positions. The volunteer times are short and fun! Email John Monday at email@example.com for more information and to volunteer.
FHC Young Adults will serve at the Barn Party! The FHC Annual Barn Party is just around the corner and the Centered Community will keep the German Carousel spinning! Save the date and check the FHCYA events calendar (hospitalchurch.org/yacal) for more information about how to signup for your time slot.
FHC Young Adults Camping Trip – Save the date and check the FHCYA events calendar (hospitalchurch.org/yacal) for more information about the upcoming camping trip.
RESTORE // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm at FHC in Room 105. Features student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter – May 6, 9-11:30 am
Pathfinders // 1st + 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- FHC Has Made Upgrades to our Electronic Giving that will increase your giving options and improve your overall experience. We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God. Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that this will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. If you have any questions please feel free to contact John Monday at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here is what this will mean for you and the church:
- Re-entering Information: As this is a new platform, software, and support company it will be necessary to create new accounts. To make this as easy as possible you can create your account using your Facebook, Google, or FHC Connect login. Upon your first donation, you’ll be prompted to enter your payment information.
- More Giving Options: With the new platform we were able to create about 40 different giving designations, better enabling you to choose the ministries you support.
- Flexibility: In addition to credit and debit cards you can give using an electronic check (ACH)
- Single Platform: The same software will now be used for all our giving platforms including the Kiosk, Online, Mobile App, Text to Give, and Facebook giving.
- Donation Tracking: All donations will be tracked in FHC Connect enabling you to review your donations at any time by simply logging into FHC Connect (available for review the next day).
- Recurring Giving: Enabling the automatic recurring giving feature is one of the easiest ways to give systematically and regularly. Enabling recurring giving is simple and easy.
- Use one of these three options to get started:
- Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button.
- Download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give.
- Stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.
- Family VBS: Built for a Purpose – Saturday, October 21, from 4-5:15 pm. Hello, FHC Families! Let’s discover together the amazing power of God and how he built each and every one of us for a PURPOSE. You and your kids will build, discover, sing, laugh, and talk about our purpose in God! To sign your family up, CLICK HERE. Registration closes Saturday, October 21, at 1 pm. For more information contact Megan Couser, your KidsCo Coordinator, at email@example.com.
- WE NEED YOU! Did God give you the passion and desire to share his love and wonder with kids? Join the KidsCo Ministry Team! Get plugged in as a facilitator, greeter, leader assistant, and more at our weekly worship experiences with KidsCo Live! Contact your KidsCo Coordinator, Megan Couser, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refreshments for From Outside In – From Outside In is in need of trail mix, fruit, cookies, and pies for their 5k fundraiser event on October 22. Refreshment donations can be left at the Welcome Desk on Saturday, October 21. If you are able to provide refreshments, please contact Krizia at email@example.com.
- We Need Family Promise Volunteers – FHC has been a partner with Family Promise for over 12 years. This vital program for our community allows families experiencing homelessness a safe place to stay. Every quarter FHC hosts 3-4 families to stay in our church for a week. During this time we provide meals, a place to sleep, and more. In order to continue this important ministry, we need more volunteer support. Please signup for a volunteer role by going to hospitalchurch.org/familypromise.