FHC & Adu’s young adult group will be back for a Friendsgiving celebration with food, games, and music. Rotisserie chicken and cottage cheese loaf will be provided, and you provide the sides. Sign up at hospitalchurch.org/restorefriendsgiving.
Parents enjoy a time away from your children (ages 4-9 years old) as they enjoy fun activities, crafts, engagement, adventure, and more. Check-in is from 5:40-6 pm, the event runs from 6-8 pm, and check-out is from 8-8:20 pm. Register your kids by clicking HERE. See you then!
High school students, come and bring a friend! RSVP by emailing or calling Mollie Dupper by Friday, November 17, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-209-8198.
FHC Young Adults Camping Trip (sign up at org/yacampingtrip) – 20 spots available and registration closes on December 1.
FHC is collecting baked goods again this year for Florida Hospital’s annual Christmas Party for children and their families who are in the hospital over the holidays. Baked goods will be picked up at the church on December 9 for the December 11 party.
Enjoy this unique telling of the Christmas story with your family. Visit www.hospitalchurch.org/holylandorlando for details.
RESTORE // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm at FHC in Room 105. Features student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact email@example.com for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- FHC Worship Committee works to continuously create worship opportunities of relevance and integrity. Meeting on a monthly basis, this team studies sermon series themes and prayerfully considers engaging and creative ways to formulate the conversation of worship. Applying for this committee does not guarantee inclusion as the Worship Committee is intentionally comprised of a limited number of members from a variety of generations, cultures, backgrounds, and interests. Committee members agree to a two-year term, and re-application is available as team members are needed. Apply at www.hospitalchurch.org/worshipcom.
- We Need Family Promise Volunteers – FHC has been a partner with Family Promise for over 12 years. This vital program for our community allows families experiencing homelessness a safe place to stay. Every quarter FHC hosts 3-4 families to stay in our church for a week. During this time we provide meals, a place to sleep, and more. In order to continue this important ministry, we need more volunteer support. Please signup for a volunteer role by going to hospitalchurch.org/familypromise.
- Operation Christmas Child partners with churches worldwide to reach boys and girls with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Fill a shoebox for a child, and share a tangible expression of God’s love. Shoeboxes are available in the FHC lobby and must be returned by Saturday, November 18.
- A Thanksgiving Gift for You: RightNow Media – This Netflix of Bible studies gives you access to over 10,000 discipleship videos for kids, youth, and adults and gives FHC an opportunity to let you know how thankful we are for you! This streaming service is a great learning tool for individuals, small groups, students, and families. If you are a member of FHC, email email@example.com, and you will be sent an invitation to create your personal password for full access to the entire digital library.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!