Join us as we enhance our skills in the areas of songwriting, acoustic & electric guitar, drums, keyboards, youth band, social media, film, and creative worship planning.
To register and for details on our speaker, featured musical artist, schedule of events and more go to www.lifelongconference.com.
Find FHC’s Worship Director, Richard Hickam, discussing the 4th Annual Worship Conference on YouTube at https://youtu.be/e9BieuqKXYk.
some coming highlights (details at www.hospitalchurch.org/yaevents) . . .
- March 8-10 – Camping trip – 20 spots available. Signup required at www.hospitalchurch.org/yacampingtrip.
- March 16, 23, & 30 – Connect Group signups in FHC’s lobby
- April – Connect Groups begin
- April 13 – Paddleboard Outing – details and signup coming soon
RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at FHC in Room 105.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- 2019 CHURCH RETREAT SURVEY is available at www.hospitalchurch.org/retreatsurvey. We want to hear from you!
- WANTED: Slide Creator – We need an innovative person to create slides to be used as illustrations for the sermon. Contact Tami@hospitalchurch.org for more information.
Training: 1 hour with Tami Cinquemani and 30 Minutes with Andy McDonald with ongoing coaching.
Work Schedule: Saturday mornings from 7-9 am
Job Description: At 7 am receive the day’s sermon and slide suggestions. Use this information to select and create slides. Email created slides to the proper email no later than 9 am.
- 2018 Giving Statements are being delivered electronically this year. If you are a 2018 giver, you should have received an email from FHC. Simply follow the instructions in the email to access you 2018 giving statement. If you need further assistance please contact Karen Ragsdale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.