This is a quarterly opportunity to volunteer in the community.
Join us in being Jesus’ hands and feet!
Sign up for a service spot at www.hospitalchurch.org/dss.
PLEASE NOTE Important Church Retreat Information:
- NO Worship Services on Saturday, February 29, at the Orlando campus. If you are unable to attend Church Retreat, enjoy a worship service from the FHC Sermon Archives.
- Church Retreat Financial Assistance – If you would like to donate please do so on the retreat application.
Climb aboard the Rocky Railway for mountains of fun! On this faith-filled adventure, kids discover that trusting Jesus pulls them through life’s ups and downs. Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/vbs for more information and to register.
AHU RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at the Hospital Church. Dinner provided.
AHU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- Family Promise – Sign up for 2020 NOW! Family Promise is an organization that helps homeless families with children transition into their own homes. The Hospital Church partners with Family Promise by hosting families at our church four times a year, one week at a time (weeks scheduled for 2020: January 5-12, April 19-26, August 16-23, November 8-15). Can you volunteer as little as 4 hours a year for this meaningful ministry? Each time we need help with meal prep & hosting, setup and breakdown, and overnight hosts. Contact Shelia Spraggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-924-2496 for more information and to volunteer.
- From Outside In’s Resale Boutique is open each week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 10 am-2 pm. Shop for a good cause at From Outside In (2702 N. Orange Ave., Orlando) and find stylish clothing for women and men.
- From Outside In is seeking volunteers to help with sorting and tagging donation inventory during regular store hours, Tuesday-Thursday from 10 am to 2 pm. For more information please contact Karen Mourino at email@example.com.
- Volunteer Door Access Codes – FHC is in the process of installing electronic locks throughout the building. If you currently have a church key, it will no longer open the interior doors, and eventually the exterior doors, as well. Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/doorcode. Please provide the information requested so we can ensure you maintain the access you need. We will send you an access code along with instructions on how to use the new keypads. Please Note: Access codes will change from time to time. When your code changes, you will receive an email with an updated code. ***IMPORTANT*** – Once you receive a code, please do not share it with anyone. All requests for door access codes must be submitted using this form.
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.
- Orlando Junior Academy Returning Student Registration Discount –
OJA is offering a steep discount to returning families during the month of January; the earlier you register, the steeper the discount. For more information go to DiscoverOJA.com or call 407-898-1251.
Explore OJA Campus: Open House for Prospective Families – Orlando Junior Academy is a PreK-8th grade school that challenges students to identify and solve real-world problems. If you’re interested in your child becoming a problem solver, visit the OJA campus and explore the amazing things your student could be experiencing. Register for a tour at www.DiscoverOJA.com/tour.