High School girls (grades 9-12) get together the last weekend of each month (either Friday night for vespers or Sabbath after church) in a safe environment where they will have the opportunity to grow deeper in their relationship with God and with one another.
- Next SPEARited Daughters:
- What: “How God sees you – in your own words”
- Who: Amanda Santos will be leading our group in a beautiful work of art that will inspire self-reflection.
- Our guest speaker: Amanda is a senior in high school and loves art. She has graciously created a project in which you will be using different painting and drawing techniques to describe how you think God sees you. Self-reflection is defined as careful thought about your own behavior and beliefs. There are three main benefits of self-reflection, strengthening emotional intelligence, acting with integrity, and being more confident. We rarely take the time to pause, think, reflect and evaluate; I hope you will choose to join us!
- IMPORTANT INFO: please RSVP by Wednesday, April 24. A light supper will be served. There will be no cost to participate, you only need to RSVP! Questions & RSVP: Fernanda at 407-535-3950 or email@example.com.
- What: Middle school students are invited to come for a fun movie night. We will be watching God’s Not Dead 2. RSVP by Wednesday, April 24. A light supper will be served. There will be no cost to participate, you only need to RSVP!
- Juniors (5th and 6th grades): The Delacruz home – 4019 Lake Bosse View Drive, Orlando. RSVP to Rick Jongema at firstname.lastname@example.org or 407-754-5806.
- Junior High (7th and 8th grades): The Wiese home – 185 Spring Wood Trail, Altamonte Springs. RSVP to Michelle Johnson at email@example.com or 954-770-9300.
The Hospital Church and Lifelong Worship Kids invites you to audition for Danny and the Shacks. The retelling of three young Hebrew men named Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, in conjunction with the prophet Daniel (of lion’s den fame), embark on a roller-coaster-thrill-ride of experiences.
There are lots of fun speaking and singing roles for ages 4-14. Questions, please contact Vivian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each May, National Foster Care Month provides an opportunity for people all across the nation to focus attention on the year-round needs of American children and youth in foster care. The campaign raises awareness about foster care and encourages many more citizens to get involved in the lives of these youth – whether as their foster parents, volunteers, mentors, employers or in other ways.
Stay tuned to the Hospital Church’s weekly focus in May on Foster Care Awareness.
Help is needed from April 30th – May 3rd to set-up for Foster Care Awareness Month. If you are interested in partnering with us or need more information, please email Krizia at email@example.com.
Please come support our high school seniors and their families as we celebrate their accomplishment and pray over them!
Join Open Forum’s Sabbath School class at Christian Karaoke Night in Room 105.
For more information and to RSVP please contact Innia Cosme 407-300-1917.
Join millions of other Christians around the world in this annual prayer event which coincides with Ramadan and began in 1992.
A number of full-color, informative prayer booklets for both adults and elementary children are available to guide your prayer time. Pick up your prayer booklets at the Welcome Desk on May 4!
Contact Jodie Howell at 407-808-1958 with any questions.
Mark your calendars for Vacation Bible School!
Registration opening soon.
See you there!
If you’re in 6th-8th grade, join us for a week of community service projects! Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/servicecamp for participant, volunteer, and parent registration information and to find camp details.
RESTORE Collegiate Vespers // 7-9 pm at FHC in Room 105.
AHU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- Small Steps for Compassion – A group from Hospital Church will be heading back to the Small Steps for Compassion Orphanage and STEPS Academy this summer for teacher training. A few spaces are still open for anyone interested in teacher training or playing with the kids! The Small Steps teachers have made an Amazon wish list for their needs again this year. Go to www.stepsacademyafrica.org and click on ‘Amazon Wish List.’ Items range from a box of markers to laptop computers. You can select the items you want, purchase them, and the boxes will be shipped to Doug and Elisabeth Spinella, which they will ship to Africa when they go. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- WANTED: Skilled in Graphic Design? We need an innovative person to create slides to be used as sermon illustrations. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. ProPresenter training and ongoing coaching will be given.
- Work Schedule: Saturday mornings from 7-9 am
- Job Description: Receive sermon and slide suggestions at 7 am. Use this information to create slides and full ProPresenter package. Email package no later than 9 am.
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.