A collegiate gathering on Saturday mornings at the church and in the community.
At Maker Fun Factory VBS, kids discover not only that God made them the way they are, but for a purpose too. Maker Fun Factory is filled with incredible Bible-learning experiences kids see, hear, touch, and even taste! Sciency-Fun Gizmos, team-building games, cool Bible songs, and tasty treats are just a few of the standout activities that help faith flow into real life. Click here to register your kids for VBS. Click here if you want to volunteer to help with VBS.
Join us for three full days of a community service project! It’s going to be fun! Registration link coming soon!
If you’re in 6th-8th grade, join us for a week of community service projects! Registration link coming soon!
Ecclesia // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm in the Anderson House on the ADU campus. ADU student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact email@example.com for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter – May 6, 9-11:30 am
Adventurers // 2nd + 4th Saturday of every month from 3:30-5:30 pm on the 3rd floor
Pathfinders // 1st + 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- PRAYER OPPORTUNITY: Please prayerfully consider joining millions of other Christians around the world in “30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World” beginning this Saturday, May 27, through Sunday, June 25 (concurrent with the 2017 dates of Ramadan). FHC has purchased full-color, informative prayer booklets to guide you through this annual prayer event (both adult and elementary children versions). They will be available at the Welcome Desk this Saturday.
- Communion at FHC is a meaningful and engaging opportunity in worship. We celebrate this sacrament several times during the year, generally two of those times during our regular worship services. If you are interested in being part of a team that helps behind the scenes with the management of the communion elements, please email email@example.com.
- FHC Podcast: 15 minutes with Andy, Randy, & Jeff – Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/podcast to listen to the weekly podcast of last week’s message for unique takeaways, added perspective, and a peek at the this week’s message at FHC. Email your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or from our social media streams by using the hashtag: #fhcpodcast. Become a Follower!
- Thank You! – From Outside In would like to say thank you for donating new socks and underwear, and new and gently used clothes for their upcoming event with Boys Town! Also, thank you to all the volunteers who laundered clothes! If you are interested in donating more clothes or helping with laundering, please contact Krizia at Krizia@hospitalchurch.org.
- From Outside In Needs Help Transporting – From Outside In needs two volunteers that can assist with loading and unloading a U-Haul for their upcoming event with Boys Town of Central Florida on June 24th from 8:30-1pm. From Outside In will be setting up a one-day boutique for youth in foster care on this day, but they need your help to move and set-up racks and clothes! If you can help with some heavy lifting on this day please contact Krizia at email@example.com.
- Open Table Model – First Training Complete! Justice Ministries is launching a new program called the Open Table model. This model allows a team of our members/attenders to come together to mentor youth that has aged out of the foster-care system. We have 14 members/attenders that have signed up to participate in the first “table.” If you are interested in being on a future table, please contact Krizia at Krizia@hospitalchurch.org