Florida Hospital will change its name to AdventHealth in January. This naturally raises a question for the Florida Hospital Church. Join us for a ONE HOUR focus group on the future of the name of FHC in Room 305.
Want to help someone step out of the cycle of poverty or homelessness? Learn the principles that will equip you to do this work of compassionate ministry without hurting those we seek to help during our free When Helping Hurts seminar! Coffee and breakfast snacks are provided! If you are interested in this Z88.3 Radio Ministries Seminar please RSVP HERE.
FHC encourages Sabbath School classes and the congregation to volunteer with an organization on the first Saturday of every quarter. Many of these volunteer opportunities are with organizations that we work closely with throughout the year. Sign up for Do Something Sabbath by going to www.hospitalchurch.org/dss.
An evening for women!
Join From Outside In for their 2nd annual Walk with Confidence 5k event at the UCF Arboretum. This fall-themed 5k is fun for all ages! There will be fall-themed games, refreshments, pumpkin painting, and of course, a beautiful scenic trail for the 5k race.
Registration is OPEN! www.fromoutsidein.org/run
We are also accepting volunteer applications for the event as well.
This year for Meet/Worship/Serve we will be doing one large service project at the church. We are partnering with Feeding Children Everywhere and will be packing over 70,000 meals for families experiencing food insecurity both locally and globally. Mark your calendars! You will not want to miss this opportunity to serve along your church family!
The Family Advisory Council at Florida Hospital for Children is planning their annual Christmas party for the parents of patients at the Walt Disney Pavilion. The event will include food, drinks, and music for about 200 people. FHC members have traditionally helped by making homemade baked goods that can be dropped off at the church on the Saturday before the event. Please contact Krizia at email@example.com if you would like to sign up to donate baked goods and/or lead out.
RESTORE Collegiate Vespers are on break.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an announcement to make?
- Interested in Baptism? Is your child interested in baptism? Pastor Greg will be starting baptismal preparation soon for those between the ages of 8-16! If interested in getting baptized or learning more about it, RSVP at www.hospitalchurch.org/baptismprep.
- FHC Bible Lands Tour! When reading the Scriptures, did you ever wish you could visit the sites where some of its stories took place? Nothing can give more insight into the Bible and its messages than a personal trip to the Bible lands. If you would be interested in joining a tour to Greece and/or Israel in April/May of 2019 please contact Professors Zdravko & Bozana Stefanovic at email@example.com.
- Join the FHC Lifelong Worship Choir as they begin their new 2018 season with an exciting variety of choral music. They look forward to re-auditioning for Disney’s Candlelight Processional in early September and their first performance on September 29. All committed voices and all levels of expertise are invited to audition and join the Lifelong Worship community! Please email Vivian for more information and audition times at firstname.lastname@example.org. #weloveFHCWorshipChoir
- Justice Ministries has been busy serving youth and families in the community, but there is so much more we could do in the community with your help! Please check out some of our most pressing needs HERE. If you have any questions about getting involved, please email Krizia at email@example.com.
- FHC Podcast: 15 with Andy, Randy, & Jeff is now taping their broadcast LIVE on FHC’s Facebook page each Tuesday at 4:30 pm. Join Andy, Randy, & Jeff for the fun!
- FHC’s Online Giving – We are blessed to be a part of a church that tangibly supports the mission of ‘loving people into a lifelong friendship with God.’ Whether you have financially supported ministry for years or are only starting to engage in the act of submitting your finances to God, we hope that FHC’s electronic giving will provide you with an opportunity to prayerfully consider how the money God has entrusted to you might best be used to advance His kingdom. Electronic giving offers more giving options, donation tracking, and recurring giving: Go to www.hospitalchurch.org and click the ‘Give’ button, download the ‘Hospital Church’ app from Google Play or the App Store and click ‘Give,’ or stop by the new kiosk in the lobby.