Get on the Big Red Bus and save a life. Blood is needed by patients facing planned and unplanned medical procedures, trauma victims, cancer patients and premature babies. Your donation will help an ill or injured patient within a few days. Each donor receives a free movie voucher and a mini check up.
An FHC Young Adult Sabbath Gathering which meets here at the church and out in the community. If you are between the ages of 18 and 30 join us this Saturday morning at the Children’s Academy to connect, discuss, and recharge.
Join us on the 3rd floor to meet Vivian Cook, the Lifelong Music FHC Choir Director. She will share her exciting plans, performance schedules, and maybe a little bit of singing too!! The Lifelong Music FHC Choir is open to ALL members and non-members who want an opportunity to serve through music. Any questions please contact Karen@hosptialchurch.org or Vivian@hospitalchurch.org.
From Outside In’s 5k race that will take place at the UCF Arboretum. In addition, there will be a community fair, refreshments, games, and prizes. ‘Walk with Confidence’ will directly benefit From Outside In’s programs, including their mobile-boutique program, which provides youth in need with new and gently used clothes. Register today at www.fromoutsidein.org.
Ecclesia // Every Friday // Dinner at 7 pm // Worship at 8 pm in the Anderson House on the ADU campus. ADU student-led worship service focused on God, community, and restoration. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or directions.
ADU Food Pantry // Bring your non-perishable food items the 1st Saturday of each month for our college students.
Do Something Sabbath // 1st Saturday of every quarter – May 6, 9-11:30 am
Adventurers // 2nd + 4th Saturday of every month from 3:30-5:30 pm on the 3rd floor
Pathfinders // 1st + 3rd Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Retirement Fellowship // 1st Tuesday of every month from September through April.
New Member Orientation // 2nd Saturday of each month. Register by emailing email@example.com.
Have an announcement to make?
- FHC Podcast: 15 minutes with Andy, Randy, & Jeff – Go to www.hospitalchurch.org/podcast to listen to the weekly podcast of last week’s message for unique takeaways, added perspective, and a peek at the this week’s message at FHC. Email your questions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or from our social media streams by using the hashtag: #fhcpodcast. Become a Follower!
- Florida Hospital Church has one full-time and two part-time job opportunities available. All positions will require the ability to perform a combination of maintenance, meeting setup, and custodial duties, to think critically and problem solve, to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision, and to lift and move heavy items. Contact John Monday at email@example.com or the church office at 407-898-0451 for more information and to apply.
- Full-time Maintenance/Meeting Setup/Custodial with benefits (healthcare, retirement, and vacation, sick, and holiday pay). Will require supervision abilities. Hours – 2 – 10:30 pm; Pay – $13-$15 per hour
- Part-time Meeting Setup/Custodial with minor Maintenance duties. Pay – $10 – $12 per hour
- Position 1: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday from 6-10:30 pm
- Position 2: Thursday, Friday, Saturday from 6-10:30 pm