When you come, remember:
BRING FOOD – The church will provide hot dogs and buns but you need to bring CHILI, PIE, AND COOKIES*. We ask that everyone bring something. There will be a chili and cookie contest, but please bring food even if you do not enter the contest. You can bring either meat (beef, chicken, turkey) chili or vegetarian chili.
BRING A CHAIR OR BLANKET – This is a completely outside event.
BRING A FRIEND – This is a safe place for a friend to make first contact with FHC.
DON’T MISS THE FUN! Petting zoos // bull riding // German carousel // face painting // bluegrass music // line dancing // human foosball // hay rides // AND more!
* Chili Contest! You can bring either meat (beef, chicken, turkey) chili or vegetarian chili. Chili must be received by 5:30 pm.
* Children’s Cookie Contest!
All children (12 years and younger) are invited to enter your homemade cookies into the cookie contest. Cookies must be received by 5:30 pm to be included in the contest.
If you have NOT yet signed up to volunteer – we always need help setting up on Saturday morning/afternoon and tearing down after 9 pm. Thanks for all your help!
PARKING: The following parking information is for our worship services and Barn Party parking:
- All FHC Parking lots will be closed during worship services (except for handicapped parking in the south parking lot) and the Barn Party.
- Street Closings: The following streets will be closed all day: Dade Avenue from Spruce to Evans; King Street from Orange to Dade
- Available Parking: Florida Hospital Cancer Center parking (located diagonally from FHC across Orange Ave.); Florida Hospital’s King Street parking garage
- Parking Shuttle will be available at both of our worship services and the Barn Party!
BARN PARTY SCHEDULE:
4:00 – 6:00 pm – Petting Zoo
4:00 – 7:00 pm – Face Painting
4:00 – 8:30 pm – Hay Rides
4:00 – 9:00 pm – German Carousel, Human Foosball, Prayer Wall
5:30 – 8:30 pm – Mechanical Bull Riding
5:30 – 6:00 pm – Main Stage: Music (Vespers)
6:00 – 7:00 pm – Dinner
6:30 – 7:00 pm – Main Stage: FHC’s Got Talent
7:15 – 7:45 pm – Main Stage: Bluegrass & Awards
8:00 – 9:00 pm – Line Dancing