Looking for a place your children can make friends, be creative and learn God’s Word? KidsCo is a special place of worship and connection that lets kids be kids.
KidsCo Live Worship Groups
- Age 0-1 years (Room 205): Kids experience God’s love and wonder through sensory activities. Parents must accompany all children.
- Age 2-3 years (Room 202/203) Kids venture into two expressions of worship through family time and Bible story time. Parents must accompany all children.
- Age 4 years : (Room 204) Kids are divided into four activity groups: Bible Story, Memory Verse, Game and Craft!
- Grades K-1 (Room 101): Kids are divided into four activity groups: Bible Story, Memory Verse, Game and Craft!
- Grades 2-3 (Room 108): Our leaders immerse kids in the story of the Bible through costumes, music and interactive activities.
- Grades 4-5 (Room 303/304): We bring the Bible to life and engage our kids in the stories, lessons, experiences, and characteristics of God and Jesus.
- Just as Jesus was fully human and fully divine, God calls us to be fully adult and fully childlike: kids learning to be adults and adults learning to be kids.
- KidsCo is not a “daycare” but an invitation to explore the God of Wonder and our identity as co-creators of the Earth.
- Come out of the house of conventional thinking and play outside in the company of God.
Mission: Providing intentional experiences for kids and their families to strengthen a lifelong friendship with God and one another.
Vision: For parents to become the primary source of faith in the family and the co-op to facilitate conversations and creativity, while the church continually supports.
The Original Commission
Welcome to KidsCo, collaborative worship experiences where kids discover the Wonder of God and His love for them. We believe in creating moments where kids connect with God to develop a lifelong friendship with Him. We invite everyone to be a part of the most amazing adventure this side of eternity!
The components of KidsCo:
Families: The primary developer of faith. Facilitating life giving and intimate relationships within their family unit which is surrounded and rooted in the Love of God.
Facilitators: Create experiences where kids and their parents can have conversations to further their spiritual development. The focus first on the parent and second on the child and their religious experience.
Investors: Those who care about the development of the Co-Op and the spiritual lives of kids; willing to provide resources in exchange for something.
Church: Continuously supports the Co-Op and provides resources for further spiritual growth for families.
What We Do
Collaborative worship experiences every Saturday morning with Jesus! We engage in music, games, imagination, creativity and family.
The artistic sandbox where we create videos, KidsCo characters, animation and more!
This epic African adventure engages the whole herd. At Roar, kids explore God’s goodness and celebrate a ferocious faith that powers them through this wildlife.
Family-focused events and experiences intentionally designed to fulfill the mission, vision and purpose of the co-op.
Jesus called a little child to him. He stood the child before the followers and said, “I tell you the truth. You must change and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18: 2-3