Looking for a place your children can make friends, be creative and learn God’s Word? KidsCo is a special place of worship and connection that lets kids be kids.
- Just as Jesus was fully human and fully divine, God calls us to be fully adult and fully childlike: kids learning to be adults and adults learning to be kids.
- KidsCo is not a “daycare” but an invitation to explore the God of Wonder and our identity as co-creators of the Earth.
- Come out of the house of conventional thinking and play outside in the company of God.
Mission: Providing intentional experiences for kids to develop and strengthen a lifelong friendship with God.
Vision: To use creativity, imagination, excitement and play as we discover the God of Wonder.
Welcome to KidsCo, collaborative worship experiences where kids discover the Wonder of God and His love for them. We believe in creating moments where kids connect with God to develop a lifelong friendship with Him. We invite everyone to be a part of the most amazing adventure this side of eternity! – Megan Couser, KidsCo Coordinator
The components of KidsCo:
- Kids: Energetic, raw material and a source of fuel for the Co-op. Living in continuous creativity, imagination, discovery and play in the presence of God
- Investors: People dedicated to the sustainability of the co-op through prayers, developing ideas, creating events and worship experiences and leading where called to serve.
- Families: The primary developer of faith. Life-giving, intimate relationships are facilitated within the family unit, which is rooted in the love of God. The church body continuously supports parents and family members.
Collaborative worship experiences every Saturday morning with Jesus! We engage in music, games, imagination, creativity and family.
The artistic sandbox where we create videos, KidsCo characters, animation and more!
A 2018 weeklong summer event. Venture onto an uncharted island where kids survive and thrive. Anchor kids in the truth that Jesus carries them through life’s storms!
Family-focused events and experiences intentionally designed to fulfill the mission, vision and purpose of the co-op.
Jesus called a little child to him. He stood the child before the followers and said, “I tell you the truth. You must change and become like little children. If you don’t do this, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18: 2-3