FHCYA – Young Adults Building Community Centered on Jesus
Young Adult community
Saturdays, 10:45 a.m., Florida Hospital Creation conference rooms A and B
- Centered Gathering (ages 18-30): The FHCYA Community meets every Saturday morning to discuss or put into practice how Jesus impacts daily life. Some weeks we go camping, serve in our neighborhood, or take the discussion to the beach or a park. Become part of the community and find all the details on our events calendar.
Want to get involved? There are many leadership roles and behind-the-scenes opportunities on the FHCYA teams:
- ‘Centered’ greeter
- ‘Centered’ facilitator
- Event planning
- ‘Centered Service’ planning
- Connect group planning
- Connect group leader
- ‘Centered Connections’ program planning
FHCYA hosts regular social events, usually on the second Saturday of each month.
- FHCYA Friday Night Fellowship
- Connect Groups
- Centered Service Opportunities