FHCYA – Young Adults Building Community Centered on Jesus
Young Adult community
Saturdays, 10:45 a.m., FHC room 301
- Centered Gathering (ages 18-30): The FHCYA Community meets every Saturday morning, but not always in the same location for the same purpose. Some weeks we explore in discussion how Jesus is relevant in daily life, other weeks we go camping, serve in our neighborhood, or take the discussion to a park or the beach. Become part of the community. Find all the details on our events calendar.
Want to get involved? There are many leadership roles and behind-the-scenes opportunities on the FHCYA teams:
- ‘Centered’ greeter
- ‘Centered’ facilitator
- Event planning
- ‘Centered Service’ planning
- Connect group planning
- Connect group leader
- ‘Centered Connections’ program planning
FHCYA hosts regular social events, usually on the second Saturday of each month.
- FHCYA Centered Connections (fourth Friday evening)
- Connect Groups
- Centered Service Opportunities