FLORIDA HOSPITAL CHURCH welcomes fifth grade through high school students to join our active youth ministry, led by Greg Creek.
Youth Bible Classes
Our classes start at 10:45 a.m. on Saturday mornings:
- Grades 5 and 6 (Room 308): The Juniors class has a variety of programming relevant to the students’ daily lives. Class opens every week with prayer requests and praise reports, a perfect opportunity for students to share what has been happening during the past week and what concerns they have for the coming week. The remainder of time is spent focusing on lessons dealing with topics such as peer pressure, siblings and obeying parents. All teaching is Bible-based, and there are opportunities for involvement through service activities.
- Junior High (Room 204B): Join us for snacks, hanging out with friends and learning about God’s Word.
- High School (Room 306): We gather for snacks, socializing and discussing God’s amazing love and mercy. Get involved in our Do-Something Sabbath! Every first Saturday of the month, we meet in the to serve our community. Please wear closed-toe shoes.
For children in the 5th through 8th grades, FHC offers Pathfinders, a skill-building and outdoor adventure program that promotes respect and love for God, people, the Church and nature.
- Pathfinders meets on the first and third Wednesday of every month from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at FHC.
- Camping and other exciting outdoor activities teach lessons and develop individual and team skills that are beneficial for young lives as they mature.
- The goal is for young people to develop a sense of belonging to the Pathfinder club, the FHC congregation, and the Seventh-day Adventist family, as well as use their skills to benefit the community.
- Pathfinders curriculum promotes respect for nature, personal responsibility, and the importance of serving others.
At FHC, we want to ensure children have a positive experience and parents have peace of mind. We require all our assigned children’s ministry leaders to complete a level-2 FBI background check, in addition to a training and background process called Shield The Vulnerable.
Text message service
Students, connect with FHC! Text “JRHIGH” or “HIGHSCHOOL” to “84576” for last-minute updates!